Work Scedule for the year:-
WBro Harry Vagianos - WM
Wed 11 Dec 2019
Short Business Meeting, Ballot for a new candidate, followed by Ladies in the South
LODGE DOES NOT MEET IN JANUARY
Wed 01/01/2020 No Rehearsal.
Wed 08/01/2020 No Meeting.
Wed 05/02/2020 7.30pm. Regular Rehearsal First Degree (Manan (Manny) Dhindra
Wed 12/02/2020 7.30pm. Regular Meeting
* First Degree Mr. Manan (Manny) Dhingra
* Sean Nichols to present 40 Year Service Pin to
WBro. Gordon Trotter, PGStdB
Wed 04/03/2020 7.30pm. Rehearsal Third Degree
Wed 11/03/2020 7.30pm Regular Meeting
* Open forum for discussion with members Discussion topic TBA
Fri 13/03/2020 7:30pm Monash District Open Night
To be hosted by Monash Lodge at the Waverley Masonic Centre
Wed 01/04/2020 7.30pm. Regular Rehearsal Vacant Chair
Wed 08/04/2020 7.30pm. Regular Meeting
* Vacant Chair Ceremony
* Present 40 Year Pin to Alan Dance
* Present 70 Year Jewel to Phil Markovitch
Wed 06/05/2020 7.30pm. Regular Rehearsal Third Degree
Wed 13/05/2020 7.30pm. Regular Meeting
* Third Degree - Robbie Dell’Albani.
Wed 03/06/2020 7.30pm. Regular Rehearsal
* Presentation and Obligation of the Master Elect.
* Full closing
* Incoming Team Open Lodge 1st Degree.
* Walk through Business component
* Admit Visitors
* Close Lodge and retirement.
Wed 10/06/2020 7.30pm. Regular Meeting - Master's Last Night
* Obligate the Master Elect.
* Full Closing
* Jewel Presentations:-
* 60 Year to Graeme Smith
* 65 Year Jewel to Jim Poulton
Wed 01/07/2020 7.30pm. Regular Rehearsal for Installation!
2019 Team Open Lodge to the Third Degree
Admit Visitors (PMs in GLOBO). GDC and Installing Master
Presenting Gavel as token of loyalty etc.
Walk through installation procedure
Stefan to take chair and reduce Lodge to first degree
Officers to be installed how to present for investiture
2020 Team Close the Lodge & Retire
Sat 11/07/2020 6.30pm Installation of Stefan Breaz. (Time TBA)
Receive PMs and WMs
Close the Lodge
Link to TryBooking:- xxxxxxxxx
NB: Please advise our lodge secretary of your attendance for catering purposes!